Friday, September 27, 2013

It's Not COOL To Be Mean To Kids

I was scrolling through my Facebook page and I notice this article from New York Daily News about this woman who steals a foul ball from a child at a baseball game. Poor kid.


The 2011 video of Juan Miranda's foul ball was seen by people all across America at an MLB game between Arizona Diamondbacks and Houston Minute Maid, and has already gone viral. Too bad, it's already too late. I mean, it's 2013 already!

In the video, you could hear the announcers noticed the Kris Jenner lookalike snatched the ball from the little girl.

"She took it right from her! That was BEYOND wrong!" One announcer says.

At first, I thought she was there to help out the kid to catch the ball. The woman was not able to catch the ball and she noticed that the child caught it. She quickly snatched it right from the kid's hands and waves it to her friends, with some high fives to boot.


Poor little girl just walked back to her seat devastated.

Bitch, you think you're so cool now, huh?

You can see the video of it in YouTube entitled, "Evil woman steals ball from little girl".

I know. She's soooo mean! If that were my kid, I swear, I'm gonna go all crazy on her. Ugh. I still feel bad at the sight of the sad kid. I could just imagine her sadness, that she might not want to go to any baseball games anymore. :(

So yea, being mean to kids: NOT COOL. Picture yourself in the kid's shoes. Would you want them to be mean to you?

What about you parents out there? Are you as furious as I was when you saw the clip? Sound off below.

No comments:

Post a Comment