Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Allie's First Fall

Last Easter Sunday, I had the shock of my life. My youngest, Allie, had her first fall. It. Was. Scary!

I have had this experience with my eldest before and it was just as scary. I felt like I had a heart attack of some sort. Seeing my child on the floor, hysterically crying after that sunk my heart down to the soles of my shoes. I felt like I was the most horrible parent. I held her like there's no tomorrow and let her know that I'm with her. Like I would never let her go.

Am I a bad parent? I asked myself. I felt so terrible, it haunted me in my dreams that night. I mean, I just left her for about five seconds and next thing I hear was a big thud. And there was my child on the floor! UGH. I still feel crazy bad about it.

Anyway, she's fine. After a few minutes of crying, she's okay. No bumps, no bruises.

Thanks for letting me blab for a bit. :) Til next time. Cheerio!

No comments:

Post a Comment